How to make jewelry layering effortless perfecto.
Here's a playbook for necklace layering:
1. Start with 2-4 necklaces. I love a messy, over-the-top look.
2. Pick a center piece and build around it. Add pendants, chokers, chunky chains or beaded necklaces that compliment the center piece.
3. Layer the different lengths. The key is to have gaps between chains and necklaces.
4. Mix and match chain styles. Layer delicate necklaces with chunky chains, add a gemstone or pearl necklace for a pop of color to keep it interesting.
5. Mix and match metals. Don't be afraid to mix your metals! Just remember less is more when mixing metals.
6. Et voilá!